Gold, Silver, Bullion, and Currency we have great Estate finds ready for you to bid and buy 🙂
Our next auction is READY – Go to the auctions tab in the menu or hit the Auctions button on our webpage and get registered and start to bid now. Or Just Click Here 🙂
The online catalog is complete and ready to go. Bidding has started even before we got to tell you about the auction. So hurry and check it out.
How the online auction with a soft close works
Well, it is very similar to a live auction event.
- You go to the auction by opening the online catalog to view the items and read the descriptions to see what interests you.
- Find something you want? Then its time to register. You will need to enter your name, address, phone and credit card information.
- Then let the bidding begin. Hit the bid button and enter the amount you want to bid, it will ask you to confirm, so please check the amount entered before you confirm $100 will become $1000 if the decimal is in the wrong place. Just like a live event you can not retract your bid once it is accepted.
- At 7 pm on March 31st lot #1 will count down to close the bidding. In 20 seconds lot #2 will count down and close and each lot will close in 20-second increments after that. If you or someone else online is actively bidding (raising your paddle) then that lot will add 2 minutes to the timer for that lot so others can bid again. Lights will flash, bids will ding and the fun is on.
- It is fast and exciting to watch and bid so be ready and remember the earliest max bid entered will win. The software times each bid received so if today you bid a max bid of $100 on an item with an opening bid of $10 it will make your bid $10 if anyone else tries to bid your bid will go up as others bid, but your $100 was in first so if anyone ties the $100 amount later you are still the winning bidder unless they bid again, BUT you will still have a chance to bid again if you wish. Get online at 7 pm and watch the auction in action.
Call Liz anytime before auction day or schedule an in auction house visit and she will guide you through the process. Just give her a call at the office at 936-594-0812.
See y’all at the auction (online that is)!
David F Drake, CAI CES GPPA Texas License# 16244
Liz Drake, CAI ATS GPPA Texas License # 16596
God Bless and Stay Safe!